Monday, February 13, 2006

Pre-Departure Jitters




Well, I leave tomorrow morning, and I can't seem to make myself get up and finish packing. I cried for the first time this morning too, which I am sure is only the beginning of what is going to be an emotional whirlwind of a 24-hour period. Mom decided that should wouldn't be able to take me to the airport, which, though dissapointing, is understandable. After all, once she gets going, then nothing will stop me from making a huge scene at the airport. (You should have seen me at Dulles when I left for Prague. Absolutely hysterical, and not in the hilarious kind of way; however, I do think that Mike was laughing at me for making such a scene.) I just have to get onto the plane and it will be all gravy from there. Wish me luck- I will be seriously dehydrated.

No comments: