Thursday, April 06, 2006

ATTN: Good Friends of Liz!

Jet Blue is offering $89 one-way tickets from JFK to Santiago, DR. Delta is offering $193 round-trip from National or Dulles in DC into Santo Domingo on Travelocity. These are the flights volunteers are using to get to and from the states these days, and it doesn't get much better than that. I will be at my site in middle of May, so start making plans! If you make plans in advance, you can be more flexible with your dates, and come and visit me! (Actually, I don't move into my house until August though, so if you are really thinking about coming, it might be more fun if you waited until then. I just want you guys to start getting psyched! Start looking into it! There is so much to do here.Love you all. Write me. Come and visit me.

No comments: